|Unit Size (mm X mm)||300x300x300|
Granite V-Block is widely used in workshops, tool rooms & standard rooms for a variety of applications in tooling and inspection purposes such as marking accurate centres, checking concentricity, parallelism, etc.
- Cast iron universal v-blocks, plain v-blocks and elongated v-blocks are made from close-grained castings conforming to grade FG-200 of IS-210, offered duly hand-scrapped finish.
- Universal and elongated v-blocks are generally conforming to is-4960 and plain v-blocks are generally conforming to is-2949.
- Steel v-blocks are made from hardened and ground alloy steel having hardness 55 to 60 HRC generally conforming to is-2949 available in grade-a accuracy having included angle 90 deg +/-5'.
- Granite v-blocks made from good quality granite, working faces offered duly finely lapped finish having included angle 90 deg +/-5'.
- Clamps offered for plain v-blocks (cast iron, hardened & ground and granite v-blocks) on request.
- Magnetic v-blocks and other non-standard sizes are also offered on request.
- Custom built v block also offered on request.
Sizes available from 40x50x40mm to 300x300x300mm
Other sizes can be offered on request.