Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Sizes||1524 x 1676 x 1220 mm|
Jash large size Stacked C.I. Angle Plates provide a practical means for clamping and holding work in the vertical position for layout, tooling and machining. Angle plates are also used as a vertical reference for inspection. They make an ideal fixture for shaping, planning mills, grinding, drilling and boring operations.
- Made from close-grained plain cast iron conforming to grade of 220 is: 210 (equivalent to GG20/ft20/30-a). Higher grades also offered on request.
- Casting stress relieved to relieve internal stresses.
- These can be made in a single piece or in two sections that can be used either single or in combination for comprehensive applications.
- Highly customized and specifically designed as per loading condition.
- T-slots on the vertical working face will be machined, along and / or across to the base.
Other sizes can be offered on request.
- 1524 x 1676 x 1220 mm
- 3048 x 1676 x 2896 mm
- 1220 x 1830 x 4270 mm
- 1500 x 1200 x 3000 mm
- 1300 x 2000 x 5000 mm
- 1100 x 700 x 2200 mm