Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Warranty||12 Months from the date of dispatch against defective material only|
|Material||Grey Cast Iron|
|Size Available||1000x1000x100mm to 4000x2000x250mm|
Cast Iron Welding Table / Bending Block used as bending blocks, Set up Blocks, Layout Blocks, Assembly Platens, Welding Platens. They have a wide application in Shipyards, Rail Roads, Pipe and Steel Fabrication Shops, Welding and where metal is Formed, Shaped or Welded.
- Made from close-grained Cast Iron to minimum Grade- FG: 200-IS 210 having hardness within 160-220 HB. Also offered in higher grades of casting upon request.
- Castings stress relieved as a precaution against distortion.
- Cored and Ribbed construction for lightness and good rigidity. Platens having solid slab can also be made.
- Top surface provided with cored or drilled round holes or cored square holes through out top surface, as required, for clamping bending, dogging etc.
- Stands if required supplied at extra cost.
- Sizes offered from 1000x1000x100mm to 4000x2000x250mm